Basic Terms

Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year Wish!




I would like to take this opportunity to express my deepest appreciation and thank all of you who have joined me on this uncharted journey! When I started this blog I thought that I would most likely be the only reader and never expected to interact with so many wonderful people! Your presence has been nothing short of inspirational! 

As the winds of time carry us into the New Year, I wish you the courage to face every storm, the strength to sail through, and the serenity that awaits you....


Happy New Year!


The Curious Sailor




4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too Vin ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too! All the best for 2016... Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Happy New Year Cee! Thanks for the comment... It's going to be an awesome year!

      Delete

Comments are welcome